Equipment Quality

Don't buy any q-see products and expect any reasonable service.Our dvr was defective out of the box.

The fan runs so loud we can't even sit in on its in. After an unacceptable amount of time on the phone and multiple supervisors they still refused to send me a new one until I sent the original back. We have 10 cameras connected to this and paid a lot of money to have it installed. Yet this company wants me to render my cameras useless while I ship the dvr back and wait for a replacement.

Asking them to send the new one with a postage paid label is not an unreasonable request.Now I'm stuck with a piece of junk and in a position of having nothing to record if I send this back and wait for a replacement.

Review about: Qsee Security System.

Preferred solution: Send replacement dvr first .

Had an Experience with Qsee?

Comments

Qsee - Q-See Electronics has terrible customer service and falsely advertises product specs Qsee "Unit advertised by manufacturer with FALSE specs. Unit arrived without the specs listed both by the manufacturer on their website and by their phone sales people. Very poor customer service/tech..." Read more AlarmMonitoringServices.com is a fraudulent company. AlarmMonitoringService " STAY AWAY FROM SCAMMERS. Alarmmonitoringservices.com is a fraudulent company. We did a chargeback becuase they kept billing us after we cancelled their "service" and is...no service and they suck...." Read more Qsee - Q-See QC8116 IP-POE Qsee "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..." Read more Monitronics - FIRE AND CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORING Monitronics "My mother had this service and paid almost $100.00 per month. Her house caught fire in January 2015, sadly the system failed. There is no record of Monitronics ever contacting..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Hostess Brands - Suzy Q nail polish remover Hostess Brands "...When I took one out of the wrapper, it smelled like nail polish remover..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more