Bought the complete system thru Costco QT548 plus 6 QM6006B cameras.DVR works great but cameras need to be reset every time that you start up the system or else they will not display color properly.
This is obviously a defect and Q-See addresses the issue with a leaflet that is put in the box indicating the cameras may need to be reset when the system is started. It is not feasible to do this due to the location of the cameras. No help thru Customer Svc.
Just words as noted in other complaint.Definitely would not recommend this system.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Home Security
You May Also Like
- "Poorly installed equipment. Wires exposed on camera outside front door wrapped in electrical tape. Wires ran on the inside of the door and when asked if this was correct adt..."
- "Date:27 Jan 2016 (Wed) Dear Sir/Mdm, I am a shopper reside at Sembawang area near Sembawang Mart located at Canberra-Blk 511 Canberra Road.I reside and also a frequent shopper at this mart.To..."
- "They don't want to cancel my contract even though the service sucks they are in cahoots with scam trio alarm who prey on older seniors and scare them about their..."
- "I went to a CVS yesterday 06Aug15 to buy some makeup because I forgot my makeup at work and I was traveling. I purchased the attached items and only used..."
- "Bought a klaussner sectional and the construction of it is off. The pillows don't even line up in one area. I'm actually impressed on how bad they screwed up on..."
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."