Bought the complete system thru Costco QT548 plus 6 QM6006B cameras.DVR works great but cameras need to be reset every time that you start up the system or else they will not display color properly.
This is obviously a defect and Q-See addresses the issue with a leaflet that is put in the box indicating the cameras may need to be reset when the system is started. It is not feasible to do this due to the location of the cameras. No help thru Customer Svc.
Just words as noted in other complaint.Definitely would not recommend this system.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Home Security
You May Also Like
- "Date:27 Jan 2016 (Wed) Dear Sir/Mdm, I am a shopper reside at Sembawang area near Sembawang Mart located at Canberra-Blk 511 Canberra Road.I reside and also a frequent shopper at this mart.To..."
- "The system was installed in January 2014, failed in March 2014. I phoned them repeatedly, waited 2 weeks each time for inspection. Each time they found nothing wrong..."
- "Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty. When I went to cancel they told..."
- "I am going to try to keep this short and to the point although it took several months and my talking to over 20 people to get absolutely nothing done!..."
- "Our 4 year old Trex deck started flaking. Trex had been sued re this problem and settled. Because of the lawsuit they had to follow up on our claim. After..."
- "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."