Bought the complete system thru Costco QT548 plus 6 QM6006B cameras.DVR works great but cameras need to be reset every time that you start up the system or else they will not display color properly.

This is obviously a defect and Q-See addresses the issue with a leaflet that is put in the box indicating the cameras may need to be reset when the system is started. It is not feasible to do this due to the location of the cameras. No help thru Customer Svc.

Just words as noted in other complaint.Definitely would not recommend this system.

Had an Experience with Qsee?

Comments

CPI Security - Customer Care Review CPI Security "After an alarm code went unanswered by CPI I found out that our system was not going through as a cell call as I was told it would when we..." Read more Lorex - Internal Photographs of LBV2723B Lorex "We had intruder spot and take out a Lorex LBV2723B bullet camera. The camera was left behind, but there was damage to the wiring harness - it had been pulled..." Read more Lorex - Terrible Company, beware Lorex "This is exactly the same problem I am having but in addition when I tried to cancel after a week they said I couldn't because of the speed that the..." Read more Qsee - Q-See Electronics has terrible customer service and falsely advertises product specs Qsee "Unit advertised by manufacturer with FALSE specs. Unit arrived without the specs listed both by the manufacturer on their website and by their phone sales people. Very poor customer service/tech..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more