Unit advertised by manufacturer with FALSE specs.Unit arrived without the specs listed both by the manufacturer on their website and by their phone sales people.

Very poor customer service/tech support by Q-See. You can never speak to a person, everything must be done by web-form... WHICH they usually ignore for problems or complaints.. and don't even think you can call and speak to a person...

NOT A CHANCE.... when I finally got a RMA (return authorization) the company paid my refund to the RESELLER and not to me.

RIP OFF!Avoid Q-SEE and all their products is my advise!

Had an Experience with Qsee?

Comments

alsmith1964
Los Gatos, California, United States #633312

I'm going through the RMA process right now.The only thing worse than their product is there customer service.

Lucky for me I bought it at Costco, they step in and got it done.(I hope it gets done) The unit was a Q-See 8 Channel Security System with 500GB Hard Drive and 8 High Resolution Cameras. The cameras angle screw where so portly machined, they strip if you're no very careful, the quality of the image is poor at best. Customer service is a nightmare, I had to use them twice in the year 1 1/2 the system lasted for. Web email only then they ignored me.

If it wasn't for Costco I'm sure I would be out the $432.99 I paid for the system.:(

It is a great way to creditcardloginfinder to your blog.

It also encourages people to comment

Welcome to our revised site - if you are having any problems please call us at 888-947-0082. Thank you!

Q-see :)

It is a great way to creditcardloginfinder to your blog.

It also encourages people to comment

Q-see

QT528- Extremely hard and confusing to initially set up. used to have remote support. remote viewing stop after 1 1/2 years of operation, was told by tech firmware needed up-grading. Up-grade manually, still can't get upgrade installed. No notification up-grade needed, just remote viewing shuts down. Luckly this did not happen while I was away.

regret recommending in past

Looking for user friendly system (not Q-see)

Suggest burning your money would produce same results.

I agree..Q-see has ZERO person to person support..their online question submnission system won't accept any questions!

I'll never buy from the again!