QSee - Q-See Electronics has terrible customer service and falsely advertises product specs
Unit advertised by manufacturer with FALSE specs.Unit arrived without the specs listed both by the manufacturer on their website and by their phone sales people.
Very poor customer service/tech support by Q-See. You can never speak to a person, everything must be done by web-form... WHICH they usually ignore for problems or complaints.. and don't even think you can call and speak to a person...
NOT A CHANCE.... when I finally got a RMA (return authorization) the company paid my refund to the RESELLER and not to me.
RIP OFF!Avoid Q-SEE and all their products is my advise!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Qt5116 Dvr
- Review category
- Home Security
You May Also Like
- "I have had this system for some time and all of the sudden it stopped working. I talked to Technical support about 4 times and one person asked me to..."
- "Buyer BEWARE, I purchased my system at Costco, within a month one camera wasn't working( it would go dark) and another would be blurry. I contacted Lorex thinking it would..."
- "My mother had this service and paid almost $100.00 per month. Her house caught fire in January 2015, sadly the system failed. There is no record of Monitronics ever contacting..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I too made a very bad judgment call. I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday. I borrowed..."
- "This has been by far my worst online shopping experience. It took over 3 weeks to receive my order. Customer service is done via emails. There is a phone..."
- "Typical Lowes or even Home Depot story. During the booms, they get in to contracting business and then find out they don't know what they are doing. Lowes..."